Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dust tactics: "Archer" Medium combat walker - WIP

Today I am showing you some work in progress pictures that I took a few weeks ago of my scratchbuild allied medium combat walker for Dust tactics, the "Archer" walker.

Since I have a big stock of leftover At-43 walkers I intend to recycle them entirely for Dust Tactics. The Archer uses the legs and hip from a Red Blok Sierp walker. The chassis was scratchbuild using parts from a Revell LVT-(A)1 Amtank 1/35 scale, the turret is also from the same kit. Since I own two of these kits, I intend to build a second Archer walker in the very near future. 

The Archer was build with a modular layout in mind, hence the gun can be easily exchanged. Main part of the gun is plastic rod and a GW flying stand rod. Hope you like it! Stay tuned for more!





No comments:

Post a Comment