Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

A Happy New Year 2016 to all of you out there!

In the meantime I have started to work on my 2nd Horus Heresy themed Legion, the Imperial Fists. So far I have assembled a 5x men Cataphractii Terminator squad and the Contemptor Dreadnought from the Betrayal at Calth box plus some older MK7 Space Marines, which I intend to use alongside the rest of the Imperial Fists Marines as they are depicting a force during the siege of Terra when the Mk7 was already in (limited) use.

I haven´t been able to take any pics of the Imperial Fists lot yet, but will do so hopefully on the weekend. There is a good chance that I´ll try to build a Rogal Dorn primarch too if I find a suitable base model... :)

So stay tuned!

Cheers
invivos

No comments:

Post a Comment